- Standard Width : 1000mm
- Width Range : 100mm - 2000mm 10m
- Length : 10m
- Thickness : From 1mm to 50mm
- Standard Color : Black
- Work Temperature : -25°C ~ +300°C
FKM & VITON is a flouroelastomer created for today most demanding applications. It has very excellent resistance to acids, hot water, low pressure steam, chlorinated solvents, aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, petroleum oils, fuels, ozone and weather, lubricants, animal and vegetable oils. With very wide service temperature range of -30 to +250 celsius.
ChangExp FKM & VITON are well known for its high performance rubber with excellent resistance to hydrocarbons, chemicals, oil and heat. It also has outstanding resistance to compression, especially at elevated temperature. This rubber sheet is widely used in oil industry, aviation field, automotive industry, aerospace and other aggressive environments.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Outstanding heat resistance
- Excellent sealing capability in aggressive environments
- Excellent high compression resistance
- Resistant to liquid permeability in severe conditions
- Good resistance to flame
- Chemical industry
- Fluid power
- Power train systems
- Safety and handling
- Fuel systems
|SPECIFICATION||TEST METHOD||TEST RESULT||UNIT|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D297||1.95||g/cm3|
|Hardness||ASTM D2240||75 +/- 5||Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-412||9||MPa|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D-624||18||kgf/cm|
|Compression Set (22 Hours at 70°C)||ASTM D-395||40||%|
- All colors available.
- Cloth insertion, nylon insertion available.
- Cloth impression finish available.
- Specification and size on the customer's request.
- Test methods accord with ISO standard.
- New product formula can be designed by request.