- Standard Width : 1000mm
- Width Range : 100mm - 1500mm
- Length : 10m
- Thickness : From 1mm to 50mm
- Standard Color : Black
- Work Temperature : +110°C
CR rubber (Chloroprene) is the common name for the organic compound, this synthetic rubber sheet is better known to the public as Neoprene. Neoprene rubber exhibits good chemical stability and maintains flexibility over a wide temperature range. Neoprene resistance of degradation is better than natural rubber sheet or any other synthetic rubber sheet. This make is very suitable for demanding application such as gaskets, hoses, corrosion resistant lining. It is resists to burning better than other synthetic hydrocarbon based rubbers. Resulting in it appearance in weather stripping for fire doors, electrical control box and transformer. Neoprene is used as load bearing base in civil engineering especially for bridge construction.
ChangExp CR rubber sheet is an all purposes elastomer with an extremely versatile synthetic rubber used in every industries applications. Neoprene rubber sheet excellent on resists to degradation from sun, ozone and weather, performs well in contact with oils and chemicals. Neoprene rubber maintains its strength, flexibility, twisting and elongation very well over a wide temperature range while having outstanding physical toughness.
- Good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking
- Moderate oil resistance
- Resilience to alkaline and acid
- Good natural aging - Good resistance to abrasion
- Gasket & seals
- Chemical container liner
|SPECIFICATION||TEST METHOD||TEST RESULT||UNIT|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D297||1.45||g/cm3|
|Hardness||ASTM D2240||80 +/- 5||Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-412||5||MPa|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D-624||35||kgf/cm|
|Compression Set (22 Hours at 70°C)||ASTM D-395||20||%|
- All colors available.
- Cloth insertion, nylon insertion available.
- Cloth impression finish available.
- Specification and size on the customer's request.
- Test methods accord with ISO standard.
- New product formula can be designed by request.