- Standard Width : 1000mm
- Width Range : 100mm - 2000mm 10mm
- Length : 10m
- Thickness : From 1mm to 50mm
- Standard Color : Black
- Work Temperature : +110°C
Nitrile rubber known as NBR, Buna-N and acrylonitrile butadiene rubber is s synthetic rubber copolymer elastomer. NBR rubber are widely use in automotive and aeronautical industry to make fuel and oil seals, self-sealing fuel tanks lining. NBR ability to withstand range of temperatures from -20 to +110 Celsius make it an ideal material for aeronautical applications.
ChangExp NBR rubber sheet is a nitrile base rubber sheet, providing excellent resistance to petroleum oils as well as mineral and vegetable oils. NBR rubber material is used in applications involving not only oil and fuel resistance but also those applications requiring resistance to heat, abrasion, water and gas permeability. It is resistant to weathering, sunlight and ozone. From oil rigs to bowling alleys, nitrile rubber can be the right material for your applications.
- Excellent oil resistant
- Good resistance to heat and aging
- Good impermeability to gases
- Good abrasion resistance
- Carburetor and fuel pump diaphragms
- Chemical container lining
- Seal and gasket
- Aircraft hoses
|SPECIFICATION||TEST METHOD||TEST RESULT||UNIT|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D297||1.45||g/cm3|
|Hardness||ASTM D2240||80 +/- 5||Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-412||5||MPa|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D-624||18||kgf/cm|
|Compression Set (22 Hours at 70°C)||ASTM D-395||40||%|
- All colors available.
- Cloth insertion, nylon insertion available.
- Cloth impression finish available.
- Specification and size on the customer's request.
- Test methods accord with ISO standard.
- New product formula can be designed by request.