Industrial Elevator Bucket
Material : HDPE/NYLON/UHMWPE/PU
• Optimum industrial style elevator bucket with a heavy reinforced lip and corners and a thickened back wall for mounting strength.
• Well suited to conveying of ore, sand, gravel, coal, fertilizer, clay, salt, limestone and cements or any product.
• Weight reduction of up to 80% compared to traditional cast iron elevator buckets.
• Using less energy due to lighter material being used.
• Up to 25% more capacity than cast iron elevator buckets.
• Extended bucket and belt life, less maintenance, less elevator downtime.
• Cleaner discharge, reduced build-up in the bottom of the buckets.
• Non corrosive, non sparking, heat resistant, impact and abrasion resistant.
• Recommended minimum bucket spacing: bucket projection 'B' × 2.
• Mounting holes can be customized on request.
Technical Specifications :
|Model||Bucket Dimension* (mm)||Capacity(L)|
|Length A||Proj. B||Depth C||D||D1||E||H|
• High impact, abrasion resistance, no-corrosion, smooth surface, FDA Food proved.
• Less weight, prolong service life of buckets and belts, reduce elevator consumption.
• A direct replacement for many other international brands.
• Unique elevator bucket design with multiple patents.
• Our elevator buckets are well regarded, worldwide for high cost /quality ratio.
|Material||HDPE||Nylon 6||UHMWPE||PU||Mild Steel||Stainless|
|FDA Food Approved||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Max TempíŠ Continuous||70||100||70||60||180+||250+|
|Max TempíŠ Peak||80||120||80||70||220||400|
Remark : Code 1 = low 4 = high
• HDPE : Tough and lexible, suitable for handling grains, foodstuffs, and other products with no sharp edges and material that has a bulk density of less than1g/cm³ .
• Nylon : High impact and abrasion resistance, better heat resistance and are well suited for handling hot, abrasive and sticky products.
• UHMWPE : Extremely abrasion resistance, corrosion resistant, impact absorbing properties, low temperature resistant, sanitary (FDA approved),
Non-caking and sticking, now water absorption, light weight properties.Higher cost performance products.
• PU : Extremely abrasion resistance, tough and lexible, and are suitable for handling sharp, cutting and sticky products.
• Mild Steel : General purpose, long life, well suited to agricultural and industrial products.
• Stainless Steel : Food grade, corrosive resistance, suitable for food and high temperature applications.